I will be slowly adding to this so if you have anything you'd like me to add, let me know! So without further ado:
A User's Guide to Donegal Sidhe
- Donegal (dun-na-gall): a town in the northern part of Ireland
- Sidhe (shee): the Gaelic word for faeries
- Brea (bree): a 507 year old leprechaun born with no notable magical gifts.
- Caith (kay-th): an 18 year old veterinary assistant who is best friends with Brea. He has the gift of faerie sight and was adopted.
- Caoránach (queer-in-ach)(soft ch): the mother of all demons...one bad lady!
Post a Comment