In the last month I have:
- helped several family members move (remember this when it's our turn!)
- loaned my husband out to move even more neighbors (aren't I kind?)
- took the kids swimming...a lot!
- watched my kiddos' first theatrical performance (<3 Willy Wonka!)
- got back to school shopping done (no small task with 3 kids)
- been shanghaied into being a PTA officer at the school again
- done 1000 loads of laundry (okay, maybe not quite, but it feels like it)
- gotten over 18,000 followers on Wattpad
and last but not least:
- FINISHED SEA OF DESPAIR! I know, I know...I said it was done before and it was...it just needed a little nip and tuck. Well that nip and tuck turned into a full on reconstructive surgery. It's so much better! And I got my word count up which is always good for me!
I also managed to start OBSCURES early! I wasn't planning on starting till after Labor Day but this week I've managed to get 6 chapters done! I so excited about this and am completely in love with my characters (there are some really awesome new ones!). I hope this isn't just all in my head and that other people will end up liking them as well. :)
So here's to the kids being back in school and more time for me to write! I learned my lesson this summer...don't make any major writing plans because it ain't gonna happen!
Post a Comment